We hope you have all had a great start to the new semester! This past Sunday, we were elated to kick off a new wave of classes. We were also happy to see many new and familiar faces at the third installment of our College Prep Seminar Series.
Each lecture in our College Prep Seminar Series focuses on a different aspect of the college preparation process and is perfect for:
- Current high schoolers (and their families) who are intending on applying to the US and want to make sure they understand the process
- Families of middle schoolers who are figuring out their options and want to know more about what lies ahead
- Anyone who would like to know more about what this process looks like
For those of you who haven’t had the opportunity to attend one of our seminars, we are excited to announce that we will be posting a sampling of our notes from our seminars right here on our blog.
You can find the sampling for our first seminar: Understanding Standardized Testing, via the link below.
This seminar focuses on:
- How standardized test scores are used
- How different schools view SAT and ACT scores
- What material the SAT and ACT tests cover and how
- How to prepare for the SAT and ACT both before and after 11th grade
We will be hosting two more seminars on the following dates:
- Sunday, February 25, 2018: How to Plan a Summer College Tour From Tokyo (event page)
- Sunday, April 15, 2018: Writing an Effective and Impactful College Admissions Essay (event page)
We hope to see you there and don’t forget to check our blog for the rest of our College Prep Seminar series notes!